- friendlt neighborhood door kicker
DUUUUUDE! MAKE A FRIGGIN ON/OFF SWITCH FOR THIS THING!
sounds like the only way to achieve that characteristic is to run x400/x400 ultra. Only problem with that, is the fact that when one owns an HKp30, then there doesn't exist a drop holster which accepts that combination.of light and pistol because of lack of demand, unless you can talk someone into custom making one for you, for that platform...too bad people who do that arent hearing it right now becuase they are so backed up.
Other than that. Good job Navy Seals, and good job surefire. Stop runnin crap America.
Reviewed by Joe (Posted on 12/20/13)
- Pressure Switch
Flawless operation, a must have for all field applications.
Reviewed by Warrior (Posted on 10/17/13)
- Works Great
Only had it a few weeks, but it's in the holster 90% of the time, always works, and fits perfect!!!
Reviewed by Rob Bell (Posted on 10/16/13)
This is the second one of these I've purchased, both have stopped working for an unknown reason, I think the switch shorts out due to wear and tear. When working I love the product very practical. Just frustrating having to replace.
Reviewed by Nic (Posted on 10/13/13)
- Won't Holster
I bought the DG-12 to use on my issued M&P and Safariland holster that accommodates the Surefire X-300 light. The holster does not allow the switch to be used. There isn't enough clearance for the switch. The manufacturer says it's made for the light, not the holster. Now I have a switch that I can't use at all. Useless.
Reviewed by P1501 (Posted on 10/12/13)
A must have for any weapon light.
Reviewed by Scott Schulze (Posted on 10/11/13)
- DG SWITCH
These switches are fitted to a specific wepon, mine a GLOCK 23, & this is a great addition to the weapon light, I recommend this item to Any one with a weapon-mounted light. However a bit of extra training with this addition to learn to control the button activation.
Reviewed by Mep7240 (Posted on 10/11/13)
For surgical control when using an X-Series WeaponLight (X200, X300, X400), the DG grip switch uses a minimal center-mounted pad. This allows the operator to activate the light with finger pressure without needing to move a finger from the grip.
The following list shows the specific firearm that each DG model fits:
• DG-11 — Glock 17,17L,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,31,32,34,35 (rail versions)
• DG-12 — Smith & Wesson M&P
• DG-13 — Sig Sauer P220R, SP2022
• DG-14 — Sig Sauer P226R
• DG-15 — HK USP Compact 40/45 (using MR08)
• DG-16 — Beretta 92FS/96FS (using MR11)
• DG-17 — Standard 1911 (using MR07)
• DG-18 — Standard 1911 (with rails)
• DG-18A — Kimber TLE (with rails), Springfield TRP 1911
• DG-19 — H&K USP Full Size 40/45 (using MR09)
• DG-20 — Beretta 96 Vertek
• DG-22 — Sig P229R
• DG-23 — Sig 226 (using MR14A or MR14B)
• DG-24 — Springfield XD Standard Frame
- Ergonomic Design
- Ambidextrous dual momentary and constant-on push/toggle switch
- Remote switch uses a minimal center-mounted pad