|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||150||.0||lumens / 1.8 hours**|
|Low||10||.0||lumens / 6.0 hours*|
|Output / Runtime -- Infrared (IR)|
|High||120||.0||mW / 8.0 hours|
|Low||10||mW / TBD|
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens
Free Shipping with Any T-Shirt Order. See Promo.
The V2 Vampire is a compact dual-output flashlight that provides both white light and infrared output—without the need for an IR filter. This groundbreaking illumination tool features a virtually failure-proof power-regulated white/infrared LED assembly and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) that focuses both white and IR beams in optimal configurations.
In white light mode, the V2's tactically correct two-stage pushbutton tailcap switch lets you instantly select an output level: press for a 10-lumen long-runtime low beam suitable for general night use; press further for a 150-lumen white spot beam — more than enough light to temporarily blind and disorient an aggressor by impairing his night-adapted vision. Twist the tailcap for constant-on low beam, twist further for constant-on high beam.
A push-twist on the V2's self-locking selector ring lets you switch to infrared mode, where the tailcap switch again lets you instantly select output levels—press for a 10-milliwatt low beam, press further for a 120-milliwatt high beam. Twist the tailcap for constant-on at either level.
The V2 Vampire features a lockout tailcap, which prevents accidental activation during storage or transport.
The V2 runs on two 123A lithium battery, is constructed of aerospace aluminum that’s Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability, and is 0-ring and gasket sealed to keep out moisture.
- White and infrared output from one all-LED head, no IR filter needed
- Virtually indestructible LED emitters regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels — high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switch — press for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
- Heavy-duty stainless steel clip provides multiple carry options
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life