|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||1000||lumens / 1.5 hours**|
|Low||70||.0||lumens / 9.5 hours*|
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens
More Output — Was 800. Now 1,000 Lumens!
A large-diameter Turbohead, a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, and an ultra high-output LED emitter come together in the M3LT to produce a powerful, focused beam suitable for spotlight/searchlight applicationsyet the light is less than 9 inches long. The high-performance LED is virtually immune to failure since there is no filament to burn out or break, and it provides a far longer runtime per set of batteries when compared to incandescent lights of similar lumen output. It comes standard with a high-strength aerospace aluminum body with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme durability. Also features an ergonomic CombatGrip configuration suited for flashlight/handgun techniques and provides a secure hold with cold, wet, or gloved hands.
The M3LT features tactical switching a pushbutton switch that (1) is located on the tailcap for fast, no-look access and for use with flashlight/handgun techniques, and (2) always activates maximum light output when fully depressed.
- Virtually indestructible 4-die LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levelshigh for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switchpress for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life