At SureFire, LLC, we're committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive total compensation program to assist our employees with maintaining balance in their professional and personal lives. We're proud to provide a broad portfolio of benefits to support the needs of our diverse workforce.
Here's an overview of what we offer:*
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Health Care Reimbursement Plan (FSA)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan (FSA)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Group Term Basic Life/AD&D Insurance
- Group Term Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Voluntary Insurance Products
- SureFire Product Discount
- Paid Time Off (120 hours annually)
- 9 Paid Annual Holidays
- Credit Union Membership
- Fitness Club Discounts
* Benefits may vary by state.
SureFire is committed to continuous improvement and offers training initiatives to enhance skill sets and improve job performance and efficiencies. Since SureFire promotes from within, we also offer learning paths to advance your career.
We conduct on-the-job training as well as instructor-led and mentored learning courses that include, but are not limited to Business Skills, Computer Training, Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, and Supervisor/Managerial Leadership.
Let SureFire light your way as you advance your career
SureFire, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Click here to read about Surefire's Hiring Policy.