I love the size, weight, and dual brightness of this flashlight. It's perfect for my job as a home inspector and fits neatly into my work vest pocket. There is only one discrepancy: the button. As early as day 2 in service, the button would stick in the depressed position which made it difficult to turn off. It doesn't happen every time I use it but it does happen every day.
Reviewed by Donna (Posted on 10/11/13)
Super quality, super bright - it just works. The illumination pattern is just about perfect. I like the way that it defaults to the lower illumination as the battery is getting ready to be done. The only issue is that it doesn't work if you haven't got it with you :-D So I have several of them dotted around my existence.
Reviewed by Gerry (Posted on 10/11/13)
Reviewed by Me (Posted on 10/11/13)
I would like first to say how well built and how strong the finish is. For the money you cannot get anything better for the features. I highly recommend this light.
Reviewed by Robert Rosado (Posted on 10/11/13)
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||320||.0||lumens / 2.75 hours*|
|Low||15||.0||lumens / 45.0 hours*|
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
The 6PX Pro's high-efficiency LEDvirtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or breakprovides two light output levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam, and a 15-lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and is hard anodized to military specifications for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light. We also make a polymer-body version of this light, the G2X Pro, and a single-output version with a tactical tailcap switch, the 6PX Tactical.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levelshigh for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap click switchpress for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life