*Runtime until output drops below 10% of maximum output
The SureFire 621LM replaces the original forend of your Mossberg 500 shotgun with a 14" barrel or 6 3/4" forend tube. This extremely compact 6-volt (2-battery) system features a virtually indestructible LED emitter focused by a TIR lens, which produces a brilliant beam optimized for close- to medium-range applications. Two switches are integrated into the forend: a momentary-on pressure-pad switch (right side) and a constant-on rocker switch (left side). The 621LM generates 200 lumens of output and has a tactical runtime of 2 hours per set of batteries, with gradually decreasing output afterward. The tough polymer body features a molded-in high-friction pad for enhanced grip in wet or cold conditions.
Mossberg 500 shotgun w/14" Bbl or 6 ¾" forend tube
- Virtually indestructible LED and TIR lens produce brilliant beam optimized for close- to medium-range applications
- SwitchesMomentary-on pressure pad, constant-on rocker
- ConstructionHigh-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
SureFire is Designed and Built in the USA
⚠ California Proposition 65 WARNING: Click Here.