SureFire shotgun forend weaponlight replaces your factory forend—in this case on a Remington 870—with a tough polymer forend featuring a powerful integrated LED head and integral ergonomic switching. The right side features a long momentary-on tape switch and a system disable toggle switch; the left side features a constant-on toggle switch. (See next page for illustrations.) The 618LMG-A features a virtually indestructible LED whose beam is focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that creates a focused, farther-reaching beam that’s well-suited for close- to medium-range engagements. This light features the aforementioned system-disable rocker switch, which allows users to deactivate the light for transport, storage, or additional light security.
- This integrated system replaces the original factory forend for a Remington 870; features recoil—proof LEDs that generates 600 lumens of blinding white light depending on the model
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates intense, versatile beam with enough reach for medium to longer—range applications with significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O—ring and gasket seals (bezel only)
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® polymer body
- Two energy—dense 123A batteries included, depending on model
- Backed by SureFire's No-Hassle Guarantee
SureFire is Designed and Built in the USA
⚠ California Proposition 65 WARNING: Click Here.