Fit and Finish Product Design Product Performance Durability Reliability SF Customer Service Overall Value
Best products ever...
Sure-Fire has the best products! This flash hider is so "clean" looking on my AR. Fits and look perfect!
Also can't say enough about your lights! I have your M600 gun light, X300 on my Glock and carry PX3-Fury -1,000 lumen.... All "awesome" products!!
Reviewed by Trevor (Posted on 12/31/15)
|Caliber||5.56 mm (.223 caliber)|
The advanced SureFire SureFire 3P Eliminator 556 three-prong flash hider, which fits M4/M16 weapons and variants with 1/2x28 muzzle threads, features a patent-pending design that greatly reduces muzzle flash — typically greater than 99%—when compared with a plain muzzle. Boasting robust tines built to withstand the rigors of combat, the SureFire 3P Eliminator 556 duplicates the key functional design elements of the SureFire SF3P-556-1/2-28 flash hider, but unlike the latter it cannot be used to mount SureFire SOCOM suppressors.
Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock—including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface—the SureFire 3P Eliminator 556 muzzle brake has a black Melonite finish that provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning even after extreme use.
SureFire flash hiders are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment and are covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.
FITS: M4, M16 and variants wih 1/2-28 muzzle threads
NOTE: Not compatible with SureFire sound suppressors.
- Patent-pending design provides greater than a 99% reduction in flash compared to a plain muzzle
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Pilot hole for pin-and-weld on 14.5" rifles
- Black Melonite coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for M4 / M16 / AR15 type weapons
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.